My marketing approach
My strategy for getting your property sold for top market value is a simple but effective one: I will maximize its market exposure so you attract as many qualified, motivated buyers as possible. I will also keep you fully informed of all my activities, as well as all developments related to the listing.
Specifically, I will market your property through:
- Online services and sites including: single property websites, Remax.com, Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and my personal website Lynnefreeman.com
- REALTOR.com Marketing System & Featured Homes
- Seasonal promotion in hard copy media such as the South Florida Real Estate Guide
- Added Virtual tours
- Brokers Open
- Open Houses
- High quality flyers for potential buyers left in the home.
- Atlantic Avenue visibility
- Targeted just-listed emails to the top real estate agents
- Direct email notices and follow-up to all potential buyers
- Home Highlight sheets to all agents in my company's local offices
- Notifying all potential buyers in my database
- For Sale sign where possible
- Promotion on social media sites
In addition I will:
- Help you determine the best asking price.
- Provide information and assistance to stage your home for sale.
- Have professional photography taken of your home which includes a virtual tour.
- Offer proven advice on how to prepare your property for showings.
- Contact you regularly so you can stay informed of everything I do to sell your house.
- Visit the property weekly.
- Provide feedback from all showings and open houses.
- Update you on any market changes that could affect you property’s sale.
- Pre-qualify all potential buyers.
- Present and discuss each offer with you and provide cash in pocket statement.
- Negotiate the highest possible price and best terms for you
- Have a real estate attorney available to review any contracts and close the transaction.
- Manage all contractual, title and transaction details and keep you informed.